Rob Bell What is the Bible? activity book released
Successful author Rob Bell has released an activity book to accompany his recent book “What is the Bible?”
It is designed to appeal to liberal Christians everywhere and includes activities such as:
- Colouring – use opaque pens to colour out Biblical passages that don’t match your view of God and the afterlife.
- Word search – find the passages that confirm God is all loving and doesn’t require anything of us
- Mazes – see if you can get from the start of the Bible to the finish without stumbling across its true meaning
- Dot-to-dot – join up unrelated passages together to give a whole new interpretation
- Logic puzzles – fill in the grid by ignoring the clues and following your feelings on the subject.
Rob Bell What is the Bible? activity book is available from all undiscerning bookshops everywhere.
Reporter: John Spencer aka Not the Bible